Terms and Conditions of Sale
The terms on the sale of services/equipment are net, 30 days and prices are quoted F.O.B. West Springfield, Mass., unless otherwise stated.
Hayden Corporation warrants that the materials, workmanship and/or equipment to be delivered hereunder will be of the kind and quality described in the specifications and no other warranty except of title shall be implied. If any failure to comply with the specifications appears within 60 days from date of shipment or completion, the purchaser shall notify Hayden Corporation thereof immediately and Hayden Corporation shall thereupon correct the defects by repairing the defective parts or by supplying replacements F.O.B. West Springfield, Mass. The liability of Hayden Corporation (except to title) arising out of the supplying of said equipment and/or service, or its use, whether on warranties or otherwise, shall not in any case exceed the cost of correcting defects.
Hayden Corporation shall not be liable for delay, damage or loss due to causes beyond its reasonable control such as an Act of God, Acts of the Purchaser, Acts of Civil or Military Authority, priorities, fires, strikes, floods, epidemics, quarantines, war, riot, delays in transportation, or inability due to causes beyond its reasonable control to obtain labor, materials, or manufacturing facilities.
The quoted price for services/equipment does not include any sales, privilege, use or other similar tax, Local, State or Federal. Any such taxes which Hayden Corporation pays by reason of the sale of these services/equipment will be invoiced by Hayden Corporation to the Purchaser as an addition to above quoted price.
Purchaser’s order is subject to acceptance by Hayden Corporation at its office in West Springfield, Mass. This quotation is based upon material and labor rates prevailing at time of quotation. If this quotation is not accepted within thirty days, Hayden Corporation reserves the right to requote to reflect changes in material or labor rates, if any. It is expressly understood that, not withstanding anything to the contrary contained in any purchase order which may be inconsistent in any way with the foregoing provisions that the foregoing provisions still prevail.
Terms and Conditions of Purchase
FOR RAW MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT FOR USE IN AS 9100 APPLICATIONS AND PROCESSES THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS SHALL APPLY.
Suppliers to Hayden Corporation shall:
- Notify Hayden Corporation of non-conforming product.
- Obtain approval from Hayden Corporation for disposition of non-conforming product.
- Notify Hayden Corporation of changes in product and/or process definition, changes of suppliers, change of manufacturing method and/or facility location and, where required, obtain Hayden Corporation approval and flowdown to the supply chain the applicable requirements, including customer requirements.
- Maintain records of transactions with Hayden Corporation for a minimum of seven (7) years, unless otherwise called out in the purchase order.
- Provide right of access by Hayden Corporation, our customers, and regulatory authorities to all applicable areas of all facilities, at any level of the supply chain involved in order fulfillment and to all applicable records.