- Hayden Corporation’s plasma sprayed HC 1071 anti-skid coatings provide enhanced traction and longer life for traction components through improved wear resistance and bond strength over conventionally applied “P-Gun” traction coatings.
- Series HC 1071 anti-skid coatings have successfully served the pulp and paper and textile industries for more than a decade.
- These coatings are also available with release agents to minimize the problem of product embedment in the coating’s textured surface.
- Series HC 1071 coatings reduce machine noise and improve productivity and product quality.
- Customized textures and traction characteristics are available.
- For specific application recommendations and information, call the coating experts at Hayden Corporation.
Benefits include, but are not limited to the following:
- Extended Service Life
- Reduced Downtime
- Increased Productivity
- Application in Shop or Field
- Customized Surface Textures
- Increased Coating Integrity
- Paper Machine Winder Drums
- Rewind Rolls
- Printing Rolls
- Gripper Rolls
- Textile Rolls
- Gripper Jaws
|Hardness||Avg. Bond Strength||Electrical